Correct fit is crucial for comfort and thermal performance of a SUPSKIN paddlesuit. There is a suitable standard size for everyone, but nothing compares to the perfect fit of a made-to-measure suit. Our tailors draw up your individual cut based on 10 basic body measurements and produce your unique suit. The made-to-measure option is available for the following models:
DYNAMIC Performance / Racing Paddle Suit: Women's / Men's
MAGIC Heavy-duty Paddle Suit: Women's / Men's
ULTIMATE Winter Touring Paddle Suit: Women's / Men's
We recommend to visit your local tailor with our measurement sheet below, they'll know what to do. But you can certainly handle the measuring tape yourself. Here is how it’s done.
Before you start measuring
- It’s a two-man (or woman) job, don’t try to do it by yourself.
- All you need is a standard measuring tape and the print-out of the sheet below.
- Wear undergarments or thin and close-fitting clothes - it will make a difference.
- Don’t add any slack, just take the actual body measurements without any adjustments
- Keep the tape close to your skin but without depressing it. You should be able to put a finger behind the tape, but no more than that
- For horizontal measurements, make sure the tape measure is level around your body and parallel to the floor