Terms & Conditions
§ 1 LEGAL STATEMENT
By using the SUPSKIN website and by ordering products from SUPSKIN via the website or by phone, fax or email, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions set out underneath. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions without modification, then you should not use this website.
§ 2 CLOSURE OF PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CANCELLATION
1. Claims from SUPSKIN on the website or in other media do not state any final offers, they state however an invitation to a possible offer for customers. An order by a customer becomes a valid offer when a purchase is completed. When an order is placed by a customer they receive a confirmation per email. This confirmation does not incur that the offer has been accepted by SUPSKIN. The purchase is only classed as final when the delivery confirmation of the ordered products is sent by SUPSKIN.
2. If SUPSKIN cannot fulfil the order made by a customer or should certain products in an order not be available then the customer will be informed.
3. SUPSKIN reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract in cases of print or wording mistakes on the website.
4. The customer has a cancellation right without reason with a withdrawal period of 14 days whereby Saturdays do not classify as work days. The period starts from the day of receipt of the products by the customer. It is sufficient when the withdrawal explanation is sent during this period. The customer has no right to cancel for used products.
5. Should the customer withdraw from the contract, SUPSKIN will return money paid by the customer within 14 days. If the customer should wish they can also use the paid sum as a credit on other products instead.
6. The resulting return costs of sending a product back have to be paid by the customer.
7. All offers are valid as long as stocks last.
§ 3 DELIVERY
1. The delivery address entered by the customer will be used.
2. The delivery periods stated in delivery confirmations apply.
3. If a delivery is not possible to a customer, because the customer was not reachable at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery was within the stated delivery period or if the address provided was incorrect, then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
4. The delivery is sent from the SUPSKIN stock, the same location where the delivery starts with the delivery company. When the order is in the hands of the delivery company, at the latest when it leaves SUPSKIN stock, the risk is in the hands of the customer. The risk is also in the hands of the customer if there is a delay in the delivery due to reasons caused by not being present upon delivery.
5. Delivery and performance mistakes due to acts of God are not the responsibility of SUPSKIN. The results of outside influences give SUPSKIN the right to delay a delivery or to cancel non completed parts of orders. Acts of God include strike, blockades, import and export restrictions and other national interventions.
§ 4 PAYMENT AND LATE PAYMENTS
1. All product prices at SUPSKIN include the legal sales tax and are stated in Euros. The prices are valid until otherwise revoked.
2. The customer can pay the order sum by prepayment .
§ 5 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All of our deliveries and performances occur under proprietary right. Until the delivered/ordered products have been paid for in full by the customer they remain the property of SUPSKIN.
§ 6 GUARANTEE
1. The guarantee period covers 2 years and begins the day the customer accepts the product.
2. The guarantee is not valid against wear and tear caused by normal daily use of a product.
3. Should a product be faulty or damaged then SUPSKIN is entitled to choose either to provide a repair of the fault, or a replacement product. If SUPSKIN is not able to repair the problem or provide a replacement or the time taken to carry this out is longer than the appropriate time period expected then the customer is entitled to cancel his purchase or to ask for an appropriate reduction from the retail price.
§ 7 DISCLAIMER
1) SUPSKIN uses reasonable endeavours to make the SUPSKIN site easy to use and free of problems. SUPSKIN makes no (and expressly disclaims all) warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness and/or currency, with respect to this site or its contents including but not limited to all information accessible via this site, products and materials, text graphics, hyperlinks and with respect to sites accessed from the SUPSKIN web
2) We yould like to point out to carry any valuables in any pockets of SUPSKIN products. SUPSKIN assumes no liability for damage/loss of your valuables.
§ 8 PARTNER LINKS
SUPSKIN has chosen partners to have links from its site. However these sites are not within our control and we cannot be held responsible in any way for the content or services on these sites nor can we vouch for the privacy practises operated on those sites.
§ 9 DATA PROTECTION
1. The customer is aware of the type, extent, location and purpose for the collection, processing and utilisation of personal data obtained from the completion of an order or the registration of an email newsletter.
2. The customer gives his/her consent for this collection, processing and utilisation of personal data.
§ 10 APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. This web site was created and is served from Portugal, Portuguese law therefore governs it and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in a Portuguese court of law.
2. If the customer has not general legal jurisdiction in his/her country, has changed residence since the purchase contract was made or has a temporary residence in another country or his/her residence is not fixed/known at the time of the suit, then Liezen will be applied as the jurisdiction for any disputes arising as a result of a contract.
§ 11 LOGO AND PRINT
All products from SUPSKIN be branded with logo or lettering of SUPSKIN
§ 12 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
Should certain terms of the current contract be ineffective or unfeasable or after contract closure be ineffective or unfeasable, then the validity of the contract still remains unchanged. The above stated terms satisfy in the case that a contract is incomplete.
Legal form: Company with limited liability / LDA
Competent court: Lissabon
VAT No.: PT514491175
Owner, editor and publisher:
SUPSKIN International LDA
Rua Vasco da Gama 9
Mo-Fr, 10:00 – 15:00 (CET)
Tel.: +351 962 577 147
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SUPSKIN or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of SUPSKIN and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
6. Errors and changes reserved.